Tilley Hospital Inspired Non-Medical Masks, 2-Pack
This non-medical face cover was designed and approved by doctors from our local Toronto hospital for use by non-patient facing staff. During the height of COVID-19 in early Spring, we converted our hat factory to make masks and isolation gowns for the medical community. Today, our Toronto factory continues to manufacture these products as well as donate 10% of proceeds to support COVID research and relief.
No discounts can be applied.
10% Of proceeds go towards COVID-19 relief.
- Flexible and comforable, our face covers fit over the nose and chin.
- Outer fabric is treated with DWR for added repellency.
- Mesh lining for lightweight and easy to breath wearability.
- ¼” Soft stretch elastic
- Built-in metal nose band adjusts for a snug fit over the nose. Band is removable.
- Tilley cotton canvas logo
- One Size fits most
For a tighter fit option, shape the nose band down over the nose.
Final Sale. Due to the protective nature of this item, we cannot accept exchanges or returns
Made in Canada at our Tilley factory
- Outer Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Inner Lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Please wash before wearing for the first time.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Wash after every wear.