Tilley Endurables, Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers and consumers, including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that employees who interact with our customers and consumers are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by persons with disabilities while they are visiting our premises or otherwise accessing our goods and services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Services and Facilities for Persons with Disabilities
The following services and facilities are available to members of the public who visit our corporate offices in Toronto, Ontario:
- one accessible parking space
- accessible restrooms, with large, accessible stall
- an accessible main entrance with doorbell to call for assistance when entering
The following services and facilities are available to members of the public who visit our Don Mills retail store in Toronto, Ontario:
- at least one accessible parking space
- accessible restrooms
- an accessible main entrance with ramp and push button automatic door
Training for employees
Tilley Endurables will provide training to employees who interact with customers and consumers. Given their interaction with customers and consumers, all members of the following Ontario departments will be trained: sales, marketing, and customer service. Training will also be provided to all employees who influence the development of Tilley Endurables policies, practices, and procedures.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Tilley Endurables Accessible Customer Service Plan
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty while visiting our premises or otherwise accessing our goods and services
Members of the public who wish to provide feedback on the way, Tilley Endurables provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact our consumer service department in any of the following ways:
- by phone, at 416-444-6944 ext. 223 (Monday – Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time)
- by mail, at Tilley Endurables Inc., 60 Gervais Drive, Toronto, ON M3C 1Z3
- by email - fill out the form to the left.
All feedback will be addressed according to Tilley Endurables regular consumer response procedures.
If you require information in an alternative format, please contact the Privacy Officer.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Phone: 1-866-441-3166, Ext. 311
Contact us by mail:
Privacy Officer, Tilley Endurables
60 Gervais Drive
Modifications to this or other policies
Any Tilley policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.