1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to entrants who;
1) Follow tilleyendurable on Pinterest
2) Pin at least one Tilley product from Tilley.com using the Pinterest share icon on the product page.
3) Tag all pins with #PinATilley in the image description.
4) Create a name and name a board “Mom’s Top Picks”
5) Fill out the entry form on contest page www.tilley.com/ca_en/pin-a-tilley
The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tilley Endurables, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Contestant must have a Pinterest account to be able to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Tilley Endurables as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Thursday, April 26th 2018 – Thursday, May 10th 2018. Just in time for Mother’s Day!
4. How to Enter: To enter the contestant must complete all 5 contest steps (as above) to go in the draw to win up to $500 CDN/USD worth of the product pins the entrant pinned from Tilley.com. The entrant must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tilley Endurables. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Tilley Endurables.
5. Prizes: The winner (selected at random) will receive the products they pin - up to $500 USD/CDN worth. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tilley Endurables. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tilley Endurable’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tilley Endurables to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: A winner will be selected by a random drawing at 10am May 11th 2018 under the supervision of Tilley Endurables Inc. at Tilley Endurables’ head office located at 60 Gervais Dr Toronto, Ontario M3C 1Z3, Canada. Winner will be notified via email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Before being declared a winner, the winner drawn must successfully answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question at the absolute discretion of Tilley Endurables by e-mail. Tilley Endurables shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed response by email, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TILLEY ENDURABLE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., text etc.), You understand and agree that Tilley Endurables, anyone acting on behalf of Tilley Endurables, and Tilley Endurables licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Tilley Endurables reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tilley Endurable’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tilley Endurables may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tilley Endurables. Tilley Endurables reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tilley Endurables has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tilley Endurables reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tilley Endurables and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA & USA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than May 28th 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Tilley Endurables. Pinterest does not sponsor, promote or endorse this promotion.
15. This Campaign hosted by Tilley Endurables is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest.
16. By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official CONTEST RULES.