Tilley Face Coverings Non-Medical 2-Pack
NEW mesh lining makes this style light weight and easy to breath in. Flexible and comfortable, our cotton face masks cover the nose and chin and include a ¼” elastic with soft touch toggle to secure your fit.
No discounts can be applied.
10% Of proceeds go towards COVID-19 relief.
- Non-medical protective cotton face mask
- Fits snugly and comfortably around the face
- 1 layer of closely woven textiles and one mesh lining
- ¼” elastic with soft touch toggle for personal fit
- One Size fits most
- Designed with two layers that act as an inside pocket for optional filter insert (filter not provided)
- Single pocket entrance for filter (filter not provided)
For a tighter fit option, insert a pipe cleaner, twist tie or piece of wire and shape around the nose.
Final Sale. Due to the protective nature of this item, we cannot accept exchanges or returns
Made in Canada at the Tilley Factory
- Paisley - 95% cotton 5% spandex, Navy 98% Organic Cotton 2% spandex
- Blue Check – 100% Cotton, Khaki Solid - 98% Organic Cotton 2% spandex
- Inner Lining: 100% Polyester
Tips for better fit:
- Please wash before wearing for the first time.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Wash after every wear.
Filter Pattern Available
- Pull the toggle down to the bottom part of ear for a better fit and with no added pressure on the back of the ear.
- When installing the nose wire, curl the one end to make it easier to slide through. The opening is at the top of the covering where the elastic is attached.
- The nose wire should be long enough to go across the full covering.
- When installing the filter you will need to fold the filter, accordion style, to fit it through the pocket opening.
: Please Click here
for the pattern you will need when cutting your filter to fit.
- Fold your filter fabric in half, place pattern on filter using the fold line, this way you will have 2 sides.
- You can use more then one sheet of filter if you desire, this will make your mask fill stiffer.
- When inserting your filter, fold it like an accordion to help ease it though the opening.
- Once the filter is fully in, flatten it out to reach all edges of the mask.