At a Glance
During WWIINylon replaced silk in parachutes
And nowIt makes excellent wash ‘n’ wear fabric
Urban Trenches?Think rush hour in Manhattan
Population density of Manhattan66 000/km2
- Medium weight fabric with stretch for comfort
- 6 pockets; 2 chest pockets & 2 side pockets with snap closures, 2 inside pockets
- Front zipper & snap closures
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating
- Wrinkle resistant
- Made in Canada
- Centre back length: 30 “
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- This medium weight, prewashed fabric is 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Wash with like colours. Tumble dry on low or hang to air dry. Iron using a low setting. No bleach, no fabric softener, do not dry clean.