You said it
“While hanging out at the hotel pool with my dad (both of us wearing Tilley), I noticed that the beer was getting warm. My dad got up to get ice, but couldn’t find any buckets so he improvised and used his Tilley. The Tilley Airflo® Hat had ample room to carry more than enough ice and the mesh worked well to let the excess water run out. Best of all, after dumping the ice in the cooler, the Tilley was nice and cool when back on his head. Maybe this is not your normal deep jungle solution, but not that shabby for urban lazy guys.”
Sealed seams keep wind, rain and a ruined day at bay in this men's Tilley jacket. A quick access hood hidden in the stand collar is big enough to cover a Tilley Hat. Two hand warming pockets with YKK waterproof zippers and a large interior pocket offer up plenty of storage space.
This jacket in red is temporarily out of stock. For more information, please contact us at: 1-800-363-8737.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Charcoal
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Waterproof - sealed seams keep out wind and rain
- Flat back waterproof YKK zipper with interior flap
- Quick access hidden hood in stand collar
- Front slant pockets with flat back YKK waterproof zipper closures
- Ajustable cuffs
- Toggle drawstring on the bottom keeps out the wind when tightened
- Large interior Velcro® secured pocket for storing valuables
- Lightweight mesh lining
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric is 100% waterproof nylon. Mesh lining is made from 100% polyester. All seams are sealed to prevent water and wind penetration.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang to air-dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?