You said it
“I recently returned from a tour of Egypt. During my vacation, I couldn’t help but notice that many of the tourists also had Tilley Hats. After counting more than twenty, I gave up. It kept my head cool and protected from the hot Egyptian sun. I was fully satisfied with your product and will recommend it to everyone.”
, New York
Sealed seams keep wind, rain and a ruined day at bay in this men's Tilley jacket. A quick access hood hidden in the stand collar is big enough to cover a Tilley Hat. Two hand warming pockets with YKK waterproof zippers and a large interior pocket offer up plenty of storage space.
This jacket in red is temporarily out of stock. For more information, please contact us at: 1-800-363-8737.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Charcoal
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Waterproof - sealed seams keep out wind and rain
- Flat back waterproof YKK zipper with interior flap
- Quick access hidden hood in stand collar
- Front slant pockets with flat back YKK waterproof zipper closures
- Ajustable cuffs
- Toggle drawstring on the bottom keeps out the wind when tightened
- Large interior Velcro® secured pocket for storing valuables
- Lightweight mesh lining
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric is 100% waterproof nylon. Mesh lining is made from 100% polyester. All seams are sealed to prevent water and wind penetration.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang to air-dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?