You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Sealed seams keep wind, rain and a ruined day at bay in this Tilley jacket. A quick access hood hidden in the stand collar is big enough to cover a Tilley Hat. Two hand warming pockets with YKK waterproof zippers and a large interior pocket offer up plenty of storage space.
This jacket in red is temporarily out of stock. For more information, please contact us at: 1-800-363-8737.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Waterproof - sealed seams keep out wind and rain
- Flat back waterproof YKK zipper with interior flap
- Quick access hidden hood in stand collar
- Front slant pockets with flat back YKK waterproof zipper closures
- Adjustable cuffs
- Toggle drawstring on the bottom keeps out the wind when tightened
- Large interior Velcro® secured pocket for storing valuables
- Lightweight mesh lining
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric is 100% waterproof nylon. Mesh lining is made from 100% polyester. All seams are sealed to prevent water and wind penetration.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang to air-dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?