You said it
“My mother, Mary Prime, gave my son, Ryan Bolton, the Intrepid Bag for Christmas. He absolutely loved the bag. In the picture he is on a layover (in Zurich) from Kenya back to Canada. Ryan works for Free The Children, and had just completed a visit to Kenya where they helped to build some schools, visited with Maasai warriors, celebrated New Year’s with the Maasai as well as the Kenyan Boys Choir. He has upcoming trips to China and India in 2011. I am sure the bag will be a constant companion.”
DR. LINDA BOLTON
Outlast® Woven Men's Long-Sleeved Shirt
Made with our popular Outlast® technology, these shirts are engineered with moisture wicking and wrinkle resistance for hassle free wear. Using Outlast® technology (developed for NASA), the fabric balances body temperature by helping to cool in the heat and warm in the cold. Featuring a regular collar, single chest pocket and adjustable cuff. These wash 'n' wear shirts dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Brown/White Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Regular collar
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Single left chest pocket with Velcro®-closure
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly
- Fabric is made from 70% polyester and 30% Outlast® rayon.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?