You said it
We just took our Tilley Hats with us to New Orleans. My hemp Tilley shielded me from the burning rays of the sun, and protected me from a sudden downpour. AND, it even survived a mob-like stampede with me on the 4th of July. It never came off my head despite me coming off my feet. These are the best hats, and we love them with every beating inch of our Canadian hearts. Thanks, Tilley.
Outlast® Woven Men's Short-Sleeved Button-Down Collar Shirt
These shirts are engineered with moisture wicking and wrinkle resistance for hassle free wear. Using Outlast® technology (developed for NASA), the fabric balances body temperature by helping to cool in the heat and warm in the cold. Featuring a regular collar and single chest pocket, these wash 'n' wear shirts dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Navy/Blue Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Button-down collar
- Single left chest pocket with Velcro®-closure
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly
- Fabric is made from 70% polyester and 30% Outlast® rayon.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?