You said it
“Our two-year old son is hat mad and loves his grandpapa’s Tilley Hat and claimed temporary ownership during our visit...perhaps your youngest customer yet.”
NEW Outlast® Men’s Woven Long-Sleeved Shirt
Made using Outlast® technology, these Shirts are engineered with moisture wicking and wrinkle resistance for hassle free wear. Outlast® technology (developed for NASA), helps the fabric balance body temperature by helping to cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Brown/Gold/White Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture-wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Regular collar
- Single left chest pocket with Velcro®-closure
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Fabric certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 20
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly
- Made in Canada
- Fabric is made from 70% polyester and 30% Outlast® rayon.
- Fabric certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 20.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?