You said it
“Last week my wife and I went with a team of 10 people to Vicente Guerrero on the Baja Peninsula. We had the honour of building a house for a needy family there. My Tilley Hat stayed on my head with the aid of the cord and kept me cool in that fierce sun.”
, British Columbia
NEW Urban Safari Women's Long-Sleeved Shirt
Get ready for big adventures in impeccable style with this wrinkle free Shirt. Designed with flattering front and back princess seams, funky shoulder epaulettes, handy chest pockets and hidden tabs for conversion to roll-up sleeve styling.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Wrinkle free fabric
- Shoulder epaulette styling
- Regular collar
- Seven buttons
- Two gusseted chest pockets with button flap closures
- Roll-up sleeves with button tabs – convert to a shorter-sleeved style
- Front and back princess seam detailing
- Shirttail styling
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 25
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 26”
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made in Canada
- This medium weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Pink and Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?