You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
NEW Urban Safari Women's Short-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for easy travelling, these Shirts arrive wrinkle free every time. With flattering front and back princess seams, funky shoulder epaulettes and handy chest pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Wrinkle free fabric
- Shoulder epaulette styling
- Regular collar
- Two gusseted chest pockets with button flap closures
- Front and back princess seams detailing
- Seven buttons
- Shirttail styling
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 25
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 26”
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made in Canada
- This medium weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Pink and Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?