You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Urban Safari Women's Essential Shirt
Travel the world but leave the wrinkles at home. This Shirt is made with wrinkle free fabric and designed with a rib knit insert along the side seams, two chest pockets and roll-up sleeves.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Wrinkle free fabric
- Ribbed knit seam inserts for comfort
- Two front chest pockets with button flaps
- Roll-up sleeves with button tabs – convert to a shorter-sleeved style
- Eight buttons on taped placket
- Shirttail styling
- Bar-tacks on pockets for added durability
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 25
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 25”
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- Made in Canada
- This mid-weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester. Rib knit inserts made from 85% polyester and 15% cotton.
- Certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Pink and Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?