You said it
“Someone told us that we look like we are an advertisement for Tilley Hats. The fellow is the birding guide in Hong Kong (works at Walk Hong Kong). He loaned me an extra Tilley Hat when we went birding in Hong Kong. When my husband and I returned to the States, we too bought some Tilley Hats. We love ’em!"
NEW Urban Safari Men’s Short-Sleeved Staccato Shirt
A shirt with four pockets? Why not we ask. This durable and lightweight Shirt is easy-care and ready to wear whenever you need it.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Oxford Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight, durable fabric with built-in wrinkle resistance
- Four pockets in total; two with button-closure flaps and two with zipper closures
- Pockets large enough to securely stow credit card, cash, mp3 player or memory card
- Regular collar
- Short sleeves feature tab detailing
- Straight hem with side slits for comfort
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 25
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- This medium weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Oxford Blue and Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?