You said it
“ In addition to being a Tilley fan I’m also a huge fan of LEGO and LEGOLAND. When I won the 2008 Junior Master Model Builder build-off, part of my prize was a LEGO portrait built by a LEGO Master Model Builder. I chose to have my portrait done wearing my trademark Tilley.”
NEW Urban Safari Men’s Long-Sleeved Bush Shirt
If it ain’t broke... Now in a durable lightweight fabric with built-in wrinkle resistance, the Bush shirt, a classic since 1984, remains otherwise unaltered.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight, durable fabric with built-in wrinkle resistance
- Regular collar
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Two pleated chest pockets with flaps and button-closure
- Left pocket has handy pen slot
- Elbow patches for protection and durability
- Roll-up sleeves with button tabs – convert to a shorter-sleeved style
- Two buttons on cuffs and anti-bug gussets at the wrist
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 25
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- This medium weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Oxford Blue and Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?