You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
Venture Trek Tech Traveller Pants
Sporty and stylish these water repellent Tilley pants feature two front pockets, one hidden pocket and one secret pocket. Designed with a button and fly closure.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Flat front
- Button closure 1” waistband with zippered fly
- Two front slash pockets, two rear flap pockets
- One hidden zippered leg pocket and one interior flip-out mesh secret pocket
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
Made with 89% ripstop nylon with 11% polyurethane for durability, stretch and comfort with water repellent finish.
Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4.5 )
venture trek tech traveller pants
Wow. I can't wait to wear these to Spain. They are very comfortable and lightweight. Great fit and love the pockets.. Narrower legs would be nice.
( 3.5 )
High Rise, Big Waist, but otherwise fabulous.
I kept these trousers because I bought them just before a trip and didn't have time to find something better. They are very high in the rise and large in the waist. Otherwise the fit is nice and flattering. They are incredibly comfortable and durable. I have been travelling now for 8 months and have worn these pants 75% of the time through all types of weather and terrain. They still look like new.
( 5 )
These pants are very well made and I think they'll be excellent for travel. One note about the khaki color: it is really an olive khaki, much different from how it appears online. These pants are well-proportioned for me, although I think they run a bit large. If you are between sizes, go for the smaller size. They have flap pockets in the back and a an invisible zipper side pocket on the thigh.
( 3 )
Wish I could keep these.
Beautiful fabric and tailoring. Nice styling, but these pants have a very high rise and big waist. I'm sending them back.