You said it
“The highlight of my trip to Rwanda was visiting the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park with a friend of mine who lives in Kigali. The weather was wonderful with clear blue skies and abundant sunshine. I had only packed a baseball cap and had not applied sufficient sunscreen to my ears as I was to find out the following day when I found that the tops of my ears were sunburned and very sensitive. Fortunately my friend was able to loan me his Tilley Airflo® Hat. I had never been so thankful for a hat in my life! Your product saved me from much suffering in the intense equatorial African sun! I swear by your products and have now acquired an Airflo® Hat of my own.”
Venture Trek Tech Skort
The wide waistband of this water repellent Tilley skort features a side zipper with two button closure. A secret flip-out mesh pocket adds security while an exterior front flap pockets provides convenient storage. The full skirt overlay camouflages a comfy pair of shorts underneath.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Skirt camouflages a full pair of shorts
- Features side zipper and 2 button closures
- Front flap pocket adds a touch of style
- Interior flip out mesh zippered secret pocket
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam of hidden shorts 3 ½”
- Length of skirt 19”
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
Made with 89% ripstop nylon with 11% polyurethane for durability, stretch and comfort with water repellent finish.
Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?