You said it
“Besides two trips to the UK, this hat has been to the Canadian Rockies, Switzerland, New Zealand, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Idaho, Martha’s Vineyard, Colorado, California, Hilton Head, Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Yellowstone National Park among other locations. As an amateur photographer I have relied upon my Tilley Hat to be a part of my ‘uniform’, and my essential travel gear.”
Venture Trek Tech Shorts
Designed with eight pockets including one secret pocket, these water repellent Tilley shorts feature a hidden drawstring in the waistband. Quick drying, these shorts can be washed at night and be ready to go again the next morning.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
Lightweight with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Two deep front pockets
- Two side cargo pockets with flaps and Velcro® closures
- One small zippered pocket for credit card or room key
- Two Velcro®-sealed rear flapped pockets
- One flip-out mesh secret pocket
- Drawstring in waist ensures a custom fit
- Protect valuables
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam 11" finished
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Made with 89% ripstop nylon with 11% polyurethane for durability, stretch and comfort with water repellent finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?