You said it
“Alex – that bag in your ad is one of the best things I have purchased from your firm. Everything I carried before buying it was a ‘pain’. We are still on the go at 77, and still wearing some of your travel clothes purchased more than 10 years ago; certainly a better investment than electronics.”
Venture Trek Tech Convertible Jacket/Vest
The Tilley Tech Convertible Jacket for men features zip-off sleeves that convert this water repellent jacket into an attractive and functional vest. Five pockets offer up plenty of storage space. Quick drying, this jacket can be washed at night and is ready to go again the next morning.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Two pieces in one - jacket converts easily into a vest
- Four zippered front pockets and one interior Velcro®-sealed pocket to secure valuables
- Stand collar that zips right up to keep out the elements
- YKK zippered front closure with wind flap
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Center back length 30"
- Made with 89% ripstop nylon with 11% polyurethane for durability, stretch and comfort with water repellent finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?