You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
Venture Trek Tech 3 Stage Roll-Up Pants
These Tilley pants provide the convenience of three pairs of pant lengths while only packing one pair of pants. Designed with five outside pockets (three Velcro ®-sealed) plus one secret inside pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Fold-up cuff with double tab positioning gives three length options
- YKK zipper and two button closure
- Two front pockets
- Two side cargo patch pockets with Velcro® -sealed flaps
- One rear Velcro® -sealed flap pocket
- One flip-out zippered mesh secret pocket
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam length 31" finished and rolls to a 22" inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Made with 89% ripstop nylon with 11% polyurethane for durability, stretch and comfort with water repellent finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?