You said it
“I have bought several Tilley Hats and other clothing items from y’all over the years. You recently honored the lifetime guarantee on one of my hats and that influenced my decision to buy these shorts from Tilley – more expensive than what I planned to spend, but I know we get what we pay for and I also like that they are made in North America, rather than China – supporting jobs on our continent is important to me. Thank you for your great products and great service.”
Venture Trek 4-in-1 Zip-Off Pants
These handy Tilley 4-in-1 pants for women can convert to either multi-pocket shorts or into two different cuffed capri lengths. How convenient and space saving is that? Designed with six outside pockets (most either Velcro ®-sealed or with YYK zippers) plus one inside secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Four style options: full pant, two capri lengths and shorts
- Flat front with a 2” wide waistband and double button closure
- Two front slant pockets
- Two cargo patch pockets with gussets and concealed YKK zippered closure
- Two rear yoke pockets with Velcro®-closures
- Flip-out, YKK zippered, passport-sized secret pocket
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Water repellent, wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants: 31" finished inseam, shorts: 8” inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- This fabric is made from 89% ripstop nylon and 11% polyurethane. This lightweight fabric has durability, stretch, comfort and a water repellent finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilleys benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. These garments will dry in 4-5 hours in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Love these pants!
I bought these pants in black to take on a cruise to the Mediterranean in may/june this year. I also spent time a Barcelona and Florence after the cruise. I ended up ordering a second pair in olive before I left because I loved the fit and feel (and look) of these pants. I am a big girl and they were so comfortable and flattering. These two pairs were all I needed for a month long trip. They supplied endless versatility and washed up beautifully in my sink and dried within a couple hours hung up in my room. Additionally, I was worried about pickpockets in both Barcelona and Florence after what I had read. I have to help my disabled husband and was concerned someone could target me because of this and because my attention would be on him. The "secret" pocket inside the pants carried both our passports and our cash/credit cards so securely--no one could have even known they were in there let alone gotten to them without undressing me. All I had to carry in the outside, securely zipped cargo pockets were the tickets, money and card I needed for that day-secure as well and easy to access by me. My camera went in the opposite side cargo pocket and off we went. I love these pants. I will probably order the khaki ones as well though I could have made the whole trip with just one pair. They are expensive but they look expensive and the convenience, fashion flexibility, comfort and security are well worth it.
United States )
( 3.5 )
4in1 zip off ladies pants
just bought yesterday, and sewed on two extra buttons on the inside of the calf of pant leg. then I dont have cuffs on the outside of the pants. I lined up the buttons with where the two bottom buttons where on the outside of the pant leg. for me at 5'3" it is just the right length. I just need to be careful when putting my foot throught the legging. For me it is a much cleaner, neater pair of pants. Already had a grandchild spill salad dressing onto my lap, washed off beautifully. thanks I know the pants will get lots of use on our panama cruise next month.