You said it
“Tilley Hats really will outlast their owners! I had found my hat a few years ago in my late grandfather’s home. I know he had this hat long before my time (I’m 20 now) and I know I’m going to keep this for plenty more years. This hat is perfect for me when I’m out fly-fishing (which I picked up from him) or camping, or just anything in the outdoors. I love this hat! I will wear it in his memory, and with pride!”
Urbane Traveller Cargo-Pocket Pants
With eight pockets in total, most of them secured by Velcro®, these Tilley Urbane Traveller cargo pants are as functional as they are comfortable. Subtle stretch, built-in climate control and soil release are all characteristics of this technical and travel-friendly fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Button tab closure at waist with Velcro®-closure for fabric overlap and YKK zipper
- Flat front style with a wide waistband and seven bar tack tab belt loops
- Two deep front pockets with bar tacks; one with a Velcro®-closure secret pocket
- One YKK zippered pocket on front right
- Two bar tack Velcro®-closure gusseted side cargo pockets
- Two YYK zippered rear flap pockets with Velcro® to keep them closed
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( .5 )
Misses the Point of Cargo Pockets
As the other reviewers have pointed out, layering pockets does not provide comfortable storage. Would be good if someone at Tilley read these reviews.
United States )
( .5 )
Worse Pants I ever bought
I bought these pants a few weeks ago. They have lots of pockets but no space to put anything in them. They're called cargo pocket but the pockets on the outside have no room in them. The most expensive pants I ever bought, what a terrible mistake. Don't buy them if you want to anything in the pockets.
( 3.5 )
John Dove, Ontario
Very comfortable flat front pants, that fit well and look almost dressy. But I bought them because of the pockets! I travel to work, and when working I carry a Blackberry; a pager; a calculator; my wallet; a handkerchief and various sets of keys. All the front pockets overlap, so the larger items sit against one another creating bulk, and making the pant legs tight. This pocket arrangement would work very well for thin items such as documents. I will try one of the pants with cargo pockets next time.