You said it
“During our sun and fun girl’s holiday in Bermuda the sun was hot and the ocean bright but our faces were totally protected by our fashionable Tilley hats. No sunburns were going to ruin our good times!”
BRENDA JOHANSEN, RUTH GADE, JENNIFER OSMOND, MARIA DORSEY AND LAURA JOHANSEN
Urbane Traveller Pleat Pants
The classic styling of these Tilley single-pleated pants feature subtle stretch, built-in climate control and soil release. Designed with two front slant pockets, two rear button secured pockets and one secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Single pleat
- Two front slant pockets
- One secret Velcro ®-sealed pocket
- Two back button secured pockets
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?