You said it
“ It’s late January 2010, and we’re on final preparations for our Peru adventures. In a small shop, I spot a new to me Tilley Hat. It’s a Mocha TH5! After getting home, I check out the website then order 2 shirts for my travels. Late March, we’re off to Peru, starting off in Iquitos, deep in the Amazon Jungle, for 4 days of exploring. The Hemp is perfect for the heat, humidity, sun and rain. Perfect protection! After the Amazon, it’s off to Cusco to explore the Andes, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and its small islands. Again, the hat offers perfect protection from the sun, as it is pretty direct on my balding head up here at high altitudes. It’s already been a year, and now I have 6 shirts, one t-shirt, my TH5, a T3, AND the Intrepid.”
, New Brunswick
Urbane Traveller Multi-Pocket Shorts
Engineered with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release technologies, these Tilley shorts feature eight pockets including one secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Four pockets in front - two with Velcro® seals and expansion pleats
- Three pockets in back - one Velcro®-sealed for security
- Velcro®-sealed, passport size, inside secret pocket
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Undetectable `Doublebum` construction in the rear
- Welded-shut stainless steel D-ring
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Inseam 5"
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed..
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?