You said it
“ It’s late January 2010, and we’re on final preparations for our Peru adventures. In a small shop, I spot a new to me Tilley Hat. It’s a Mocha TH5! After getting home, I check out the website then order 2 shirts for my travels. Late March, we’re off to Peru, starting off in Iquitos, deep in the Amazon Jungle, for 4 days of exploring. The Hemp is perfect for the heat, humidity, sun and rain. Perfect protection! After the Amazon, it’s off to Cusco to explore the Andes, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and its small islands. Again, the hat offers perfect protection from the sun, as it is pretty direct on my balding head up here at high altitudes. It’s already been a year, and now I have 6 shirts, one t-shirt, my TH5, a T3, AND the Intrepid.”
, New Brunswick
Urbane Traveller Multi-Pocket Pants
The only thing missing from this classic pair of Tilley pants was stretch...and here it is! We added built-in stretch to the fabric as well as climate control and soil release technologies. Designed with seven pockets for security, double stitching for resilience and bar tacks for durability.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Wide adjustable waistband and lower rise
- Seven pockets, four of them Velcro®-sealed
- Zippered secret pocket for security
- Double stitched and bar tacks for resilience
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” long
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Very practical and comfortable!
After several wearings on my recent trip, these pants still looked as clean and wrinkle-free as when I took them out of the suitcase. But, what I liked even better was all the pockets. Cash, lens cover, tissues, area map, and anything else I needed those days were secure and handy and I usually had empty pockets left over. I was a little hesitant to buy them because of the price, but they were worth every penny. I'm even going to get another pair for the next trip.
( Toms River,
United States )
( 5 )
I love this design if the material can be lighter for very hot places, that will be great!
( 5 )
Just returned from a week of 16 hour photo shoots in Grand Tetons. Zero problems with wrinkling. Mud and dust brushed right off of the black fabric which totally surprised me. There was still lots of snow and any dampness disappeared the minute the sun hit. Plenty of leg room for long underwear. My next pair will be tan in a size smaller. LOVED the stretch and the pockets are super secure.
United States )