You said it
The TH4 has endured everything from scorching sunshine for well over twenty hours a day during trips to the far north of Norway to dramatic thunderstorms in the Baltic Sea.
Urbane Traveller Multi-Pocket Pants
These crease resistant Tilley pants have subtle stretch throughout the fabric and lots of pockets. Designed with four front pockets (two Velcro®-sealed), two rear Velcro®-sealed pockets and one secret pocket. The fabric is engineered with built-in climate control and soil release.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Four pockets in front - two with Velcro® seals and expansion pleats
- Two pockets in back - one Velcro®-sealed for security
- Velcro®-sealed, passport size, inside secret pocket
- Welded-shut stainless steel D-ring
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed..
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?