You said it
“ I was able to wear my newly acquired Tilley Shirt all day in Mexico, wash it in the shower with shampoo, dry it over the dehumidifier on a lamp in the hotel room in about 10 minutes (the cuffs and collar were a little damp) and wear it out for dinner. The AdventureCloth Pleated Pants dry overnight on a skirt hanger without fail. The Tilley Hat (I acquired it 10 years ago) is a great place to stash my room key card and cash when I’m not wearing much else. I am truly impressed with your clothing! Mexico is quite the time too!”
Tropical Blend Staccato Zip-Pocket Shirt
This lightweight Tilley shirt employs the H2OUT® moisture management system as well as the Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Four chest pockets, two of them zippered and two of them buttoned, allows maximum storage for credit cards, cash or mp3 player.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
This product is not available in this country or region.
- H2OUT® moisture management with built-in soil release wicks away wetness and discourages tough stains
- Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment helps keep material fresh during long days
- Regular shirt collar with horn buttons
- Short sleeves feature tab detailing
- Four pockets in total; two button closure patch pockets and two zipper closure pockets
- Pockets large enough to securely stow credit card, cash, mp3 player or memory card
- Straight hemmed bottom with side slits
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Made from lightweight 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin containing H2OUT® (moisture management) and Fresh 3™ (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment).
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given, in Navy colour and rated UPF 40 in Khaki colour.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Do not wring. If desired, iron using a low setting. To maintain the H2OUT® properties in the fabric: do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
What can i say...
This shirt is safari like, the quality is outstanding, very nice.