You said it
“We started our 6 week African adventure with 5,895 metres walk up Mt Kilimanjaro. My oldest son Christopher and I with our two guides and porters ascended over 5 days. We climbed 5 to 7 hours a day – altitude is the biggest challenge. We were thrilled to summit at sunrise on Canada Day. We donned our Tilley Hats for the official photo and started our descent for our next adventures. Best Advice – Do the most physically challenging part of your adventure first.”
Tropical Blend Short-Sleeved Bush Shirts
These lightweight, short-sleeved Tilley Shirts are designed with two expansion-pleated chest pockets with flaps and back-pleats for ease of movement. Fabric contains H2OUT® and Fresh3™ properties.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
This product is not available in this country or region.
- H2OUT® moisture management with built-in soil release wicks away wetness and discourages tough stains
- Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment helps keep material fresh during long days
- Regular collar
- Epaulettes designed to keep your camera safe
- Two expansion-pleated chest pockets with flaps and Velcro®
- Back-pleats for ease of movement
- Made from lightweight 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin containing H2OUT® (moisture management) and Fresh 3™ (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment).
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given, in Navy colour and rated UPF 40 in Khaki colour. Moss Green, Blue Haze, Ivory and White colours certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Do not wring. If desired, iron using a low setting. To maintain the H2OUT® properties in the fabric: do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?