You said it
“Besides two trips to the UK, this hat has been to the Canadian Rockies, Switzerland, New Zealand, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Idaho, Martha’s Vineyard, Colorado, California, Hilton Head, Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Yellowstone National Park among other locations. As an amateur photographer I have relied upon my Tilley Hat to be a part of my ‘uniform’, and my essential travel gear.”
Tropical Blend Long-Sleeved Bush Shirts
These lightweight, long-sleeved Tilley Shirts are designed with two expansion-pleated chest pockets with flaps, hidden tabs to keep the sleeves neatly rolled-up and back-pleats for ease of movement. Fabric contains H2OUT® and Fresh3™ properties.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
This product is not available in this country or region.
- H2OUT® moisture management with built-in soil release wicks away wetness and discourages tough stains
- Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment helps keep material fresh during long days
- Regular collar
- Epaulettes designed to keep your camera safe
- Two expansion-pleated chest pockets with flaps and button-closures
- Elbow patches for protection and durability
- Hidden tabs to keep the sleeves rolled up neatly
- Two buttons on cuffs and anti-bug gussets at the wrist
- Back-pleats for ease of movement
- Made from lightweight 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin containing H2OUT® (moisture management) and Fresh 3™ (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment).
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given, in Navy colour and rated UPF 40 in Khaki colour. Ivory and White colours certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Do not wring. If desired, iron using a low setting. To maintain the H2OUT® properties in the fabric: do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?