You said it
“While hanging out at the hotel pool with my dad (both of us wearing Tilley), I noticed that the beer was getting warm. My dad got up to get ice, but couldn’t find any buckets so he improvised and used his Tilley. The Tilley Airflo® Hat had ample room to carry more than enough ice and the mesh worked well to let the excess water run out. Best of all, after dumping the ice in the cooler, the Tilley was nice and cool when back on his head. Maybe this is not your normal deep jungle solution, but not that shabby for urban lazy guys.”
Tropical Blend Long-Sleeved Bush Tops
These lightweight, long-sleeved Tilley Tops are designed with two expansion-pleated chest pockets with flaps, hidden tabs to keep the sleeves neatly rolled-up and back-pleats for ease of movement. Fabric contains H2OUT® and Fresh3™ properties.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- H2OUT® moisture management with built-in soil release wicks away wetness and discourages tough stains
- Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment helps keep material fresh during long days
- Regular collar
- Two softly rounded expandable pockets with button-closure flaps
- Understated shoulder epaulets
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from lightweight 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin containing H2OUT® (moisture management) and Fresh 3™ (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment).
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Do not wring. If desired, iron using a low setting. To maintain the H2OUT® properties in the fabric: do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?