You said it
“Last week my wife and I went with a team of 10 people to Vicente Guerrero on the Baja Peninsula. We had the honour of building a house for a needy family there. My Tilley Hat stayed on my head with the aid of the cord and kept me cool in that fierce sun.”
, British Columbia
Tropical Blend Essential White Shirt
Engineered with the H2OUT® moisture management system and containing the Fresh 3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, this Tilley shirt is designed with a soft rib knit insert along the seam and two chest pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- H2OUT® moisture management with built-in soil release wicks away wetness and discourages tough stains
- Fresh3™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal treatment helps keep material fresh during long days
- Ribbed knit seam inserts
- Eight dyed-to-match buttons
- Two front chest pockets with button flaps
- Roll-up sleeves uses button and tab
- Shirttail styling
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- Made from lightweight 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin containing H2OUT® (moisture management) and Fresh 3™ (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment).
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilleys benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Do not wring. If desired, iron using a low setting. To maintain the H2OUT® properties in the fabric: do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?