You said it
Directing a TV documentary on National Geographic saw me working on both sides of the Atlantic. One of the most amazing locations was Inis Oirr, a tiny island off the west coast of Ireland. A rogue wave sent us crashing into the ocean. My trusty TH5 floated off towards America and I thought that was the end of our 5-year adventure. Two days later I was shooting on the beach when, you guessed it, my Tilley floated ashore and was found by the sound man. But as it had now been ‘salvaged’ the only way I could get it back was to buy everyone a pint of Guinness. After 48 hours in the Atlantic, my Tilley had gained a little more character, but was still in perfect condition.
Travel Tank Top
Our fast-drying and sweat defying Tilley travel tank is a cool-weather garment. It helps keep you warm, practically taking the place of a lightweight wool sweater. Wash in a hotel sink and hang to dry by morning! Unisex style.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it`s dry in the morning
- Electrostatic wicking action speeds evaporation
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?