You said it
“I have bought several Tilley Hats and other clothing items from y’all over the years. You recently honored the lifetime guarantee on one of my hats and that influenced my decision to buy these shorts from Tilley – more expensive than what I planned to spend, but I know we get what we pay for and I also like that they are made in North America, rather than China – supporting jobs on our continent is important to me. Thank you for your great products and great service.”
Tilley Travel Jersey Scoop-Neck Tank
This Travel Jersey Tilley tank is designed with a scoop neck and wide shoulders that flatter whether worn alone or layered under a jacket or shirt. Made of lightweight jersey fabric, this tank packs small, dries quickly and resists wrinkles.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Resists wrinkles
- Packs small
- Scoop neck and armholes have self-fabric binding
- Wide shoulders
- Fabric certified "VERY GOOD" to "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 25 - 50+
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 27”
- Made with 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given in Dark Taupe and Black. Ivory colour certified "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 25.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?