You said it
“My mother, Mary Prime, gave my son, Ryan Bolton, the Intrepid Bag for Christmas. He absolutely loved the bag. In the picture he is on a layover (in Zurich) from Kenya back to Canada. Ryan works for Free The Children, and had just completed a visit to Kenya where they helped to build some schools, visited with Maasai warriors, celebrated New Year’s with the Maasai as well as the Kenyan Boys Choir. He has upcoming trips to China and India in 2011. I am sure the bag will be a constant companion.”
DR. LINDA BOLTON
Tilley Travel Jersey Pleat-Sleeve Top
With flirty pleated sleeves and a flattering scoop neck, this Tilley T-shirt is a versatile wardrobe staple. Made from lightweight Jersey fabric, it packs small, never wrinkles and dries quickly.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Resists wrinkles
- Packs small
- Scoop neck with self-fabric binding
- Pleated sleeves
- Fabric certified "VERY GOOD" to "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 25 - 50+
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 27”
- Made with 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given in Dark Taupe and Black. Ivory colour certified "VERY GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 25.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?