You said it
You guys are WONDERFUL! My order just arrived and everything was just what I hoped for. I feel I can disappear into the jungles of Borneo to rehabilitate Orangutans (really that’s what I’m going to be doing), knowing I have clothing and accessories to suit all circumstances.
Tilley Travel Jersey In-Flight Pants
These stylish, wrinkle resistant and tapered Tiley pants have an elasticized waist and two flip-out security pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Resists wrinkles
- Packs small
- Elasticized waist
- Two flip-out security pockets in the waist to stow bills and a credit card
- Packs small and drapes beautifully
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 31” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- Made with 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2.5 )
Ordered these pants, liking the look of them ... Loved the material; loved the style and drape ... however, the proportions were way off. I'm average height and weight (5'5"; 125 lbs.) and when I pulled the waist band to my natural waist, the crotch hung halfway to my knees; if I pulled the pants up, the bottoms fluttered well above my ankles and there was next- to- no hem to let down. I will regretfully be returning them.
( 3.5 )
ups and downs
this is the most fantastic pants and I do love them and live with them in many circumstances. The quality seems to be less high since the first I have bought. Also, the first models had four pockets and made those pants really the must have for any travel. Now if you want to put something in your pocket, you have to use your inside flip pocket, which is everything but descrete. Also...other colors have been available, now only black, please, what about the beige? the blue? the brown? So I strongly recommend this item, but would really like to go back to ancient quality and style. Thanks
( 1 )
Travel Jersey Pants
Very, very disapponted in the last pair I purchased. Fabric pills and snags. My old ones look a lot better! For this price you can do better.