You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Two pair will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, these Tilley briefs will neither chafe nor bind. The patented fabric wicks away perspiration to keep you cool and dry in the summer and warm in the winter. Wash 'n' wear, they'll dry overnight. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Electrostatic wicking action speeds evaporation
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?