You said it
“ I was able to wear my newly acquired Tilley Shirt all day in Mexico, wash it in the shower with shampoo, dry it over the dehumidifier on a lamp in the hotel room in about 10 minutes (the cuffs and collar were a little damp) and wear it out for dinner. The AdventureCloth Pleated Pants dry overnight on a skirt hanger without fail. The Tilley Hat (I acquired it 10 years ago) is a great place to stash my room key card and cash when I’m not wearing much else. I am truly impressed with your clothing! Mexico is quite the time too!”
Travel Boxer Briefs
Two pair will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, these Tilley boxers will neither chafe nor bind. The patented fabric wicks away perspiration to keep you cool and dry in the summer and warm in the winter. Wash 'n' wear, they'll dry overnight. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket - sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4.5 )
Tough as Nails
I love these briefs! I took them with me on a six month trip around the world and have been a convert ever since. My original boxers have been washed so many times that you can hardly read the tags anymore, but they are still going strong.
( 4.5 )
Three years ago I read up on their boxers. I loved everything I have purchased, and ordered 4 boxers. and wore them for five years. They do wisk moisture away, and so easy to clean. I would wash them in the shower. The elastic has stretched over the years mostly by me, so I placed another today, along with four more boxers.They dry super fast which is just great. VERY COMFORTABLE
( los gatos ,
United States )