You said it
“I wore my Tilley Vest when in Holland with the Toronto Scottish Regiment group of veterans and friends. The vest was invaluable for carrying essentials through customs, just take the vest off and put it in the tray – no problem! Near the end of our eight-day stay we learned that a volcano had erupted in Iceland and our trip home would be delayed. Our eight-day stay turned into seventeen days. With only grey Tilley flannels, one pair of navy Tilley slacks, two Tilley Bush Shirts, one Liberty Print Shirt and three pair of Tilley Socks, the hotel sink and the clothesline over the bathtub got a real workout.”
Travel Boxer Briefs
Two pair will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, these Tilley boxers will neither chafe nor bind. The patented fabric wicks away perspiration to keep you cool and dry in the summer and warm in the winter. Wash 'n' wear, they'll dry overnight. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket - sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4.5 )
Tough as Nails
I love these briefs! I took them with me on a six month trip around the world and have been a convert ever since. My original boxers have been washed so many times that you can hardly read the tags anymore, but they are still going strong.
( 4.5 )
Three years ago I read up on their boxers. I loved everything I have purchased, and ordered 4 boxers. and wore them for five years. They do wisk moisture away, and so easy to clean. I would wash them in the shower. The elastic has stretched over the years mostly by me, so I placed another today, along with four more boxers.They dry super fast which is just great. VERY COMFORTABLE
( los gatos ,
United States )