You said it
We just took our Tilley Hats with us to New Orleans. My hemp Tilley shielded me from the burning rays of the sun, and protected me from a sudden downpour. AND, it even survived a mob-like stampede with me on the 4th of July. It never came off my head despite me coming off my feet. These are the best hats, and we love them with every beating inch of our Canadian hearts. Thanks, Tilley.
Urban Casual Shirtdress/Tunic
This versatile Tilley shirtdress/tunic features a shirt-style collar and two side pockets. Designed to be worn as a dress or as an open tunic. Wash out in the evening and it's ready to wear the next morning. Worried about wrinkles? Don't be, we've made sure to build them right into the fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Pewter Grey
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Shirt style collar
- Eleven-button front placket with matching fabric buttons
- Two side pockets
- Matching fabric belt
- Built-in wrinkles for easy care
- Can be worn with or without the belt or as a tunic top over pants
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
Size Centre Back Length
- 6 - 42-1/4
- 8 - 42-5/8
- 10 - 43
- 12 - 43-3/8
- 14 - 43-3/4
- 16 - 44-1/8
- 18 - 44-1/2
- 20 - 44-7/8
- Made with 55% linen and 45% textured polyester.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?