You said it
“I have found my Tilley Dress Shirt especially useful for everyday business wear, and not just travel wear, with several excellent features (i) material has a nice, thick hand, (ii) the colours stay fresh wash after wash (iii) wrinkle-resistant by virtue of the poly blend, and most importantly, (iv) one of the few women’s shirts that do not skimp on length, so that it stays tucked into suit pants and skirts.”
A HAPPY CUSTOMER
Women's Anklet Sock
For those who like their socks to be barely there, the Tilley anklet sock is designed for maximum comfort with minimal coverage. Mesh panels in the side and toe provide flow-through ventilation while a spandex arch support helps to hold the sock in place.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Low odour retention
- Moisture management properties
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Spandex arch cradles your feet
- Flat toe seams
- Three-year 'All-Holes-Barred Guarantee'
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Women's shoe size 6 - 8 1/2
||Women's shoe size 9 - 12
- Made from 62% Naturespun™ re-claimed high performance yarn, 36% nylon and 2% Spandex.
- Machine or hand wash. Hang to air dry where there is good ventilation. Avoid machine drying. Wash in a hotel sink, wring in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 3 )
These are more substantial than the crew sock, but they are nothing special. There isn't any extra padding on the bottom of the sock. I wear a size 8 1/2 or 9 shoe so I bought a medium. Wish I had gotten a large, though. The accent color is gray; for some reason I was expecting light blue.