You said it
“A highlight of my 75th Birthday celebration was sitting by the pool with my brother
sharing stories with him, and enjoying a ‘Cerveza’ or two. We were of course wearing our Tilleys, so we were ‘cool’.”
, British Columbia
Women's Anklet Sock
For those who like their socks to be barely there, the Tilley anklet sock is designed for maximum comfort with minimal coverage. Mesh panels in the side and toe provide flow-through ventilation while a spandex arch support helps to hold the sock in place.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Low odour retention
- Moisture management properties
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Spandex arch cradles your feet
- Flat toe seams
- Three-year 'All-Holes-Barred Guarantee'
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Women's shoe size 6 - 8 1/2
||Women's shoe size 9 - 12
- Made from 62% Naturespun™ re-claimed high performance yarn, 36% nylon and 2% Spandex.
- Machine or hand wash. Hang to air dry where there is good ventilation. Avoid machine drying. Wash in a hotel sink, wring in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 3 )
These are more substantial than the crew sock, but they are nothing special. There isn't any extra padding on the bottom of the sock. I wear a size 8 1/2 or 9 shoe so I bought a medium. Wish I had gotten a large, though. The accent color is gray; for some reason I was expecting light blue.