You said it
“Tilley Hats really will outlast their owners! I had found my hat a few years ago in my late grandfather’s home. I know he had this hat long before my time (I’m 20 now) and I know I’m going to keep this for plenty more years. This hat is perfect for me when I’m out fly-fishing (which I picked up from him) or camping, or just anything in the outdoors. I love this hat! I will wear it in his memory, and with pride!”
Urbane Traveller Bermuda Shorts
These Tilley shorts feature two front pockets, one secret Velcro®-sealed pocket and two back welt button-sealed pockets. The fabric is engineered with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release technologies for comfort and durability.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Material made with built-in stretch, climate control and soil release
- Two front pockets
- One Velcro®-sealed secret pocket
- Two back welt pockets secured with buttons
- Inseam 10 1/2"
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 65% polyester for durability and 35% cotton for breathability with built-in stretch. Fabric also engineered with climate control for moisture dispersion and soil release to help wash out tough stains.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense - Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?