You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
'Underwear with a Grin' Travel Briefs
Two pairs will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These travel briefs 'with a grin' feature a horizontal opening that is fast to find and easy to use. They wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Horizontal 'Grin' opening that is fast to find and easy to use
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket? Sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( .5 )
The Worst Undewear I have Ever Owned
I have been satisifed with everthing I have purchased from Tilley - except this underwear.
Although the fabric is confortable and dries much quicker than the CoolMax, the fly is an incredibly poor design. It seems that the designer is either not male or has never worn pants. I guess they call it the underwear with a grin because the joke is on you if you buy it. Of course, you can't get your money back once it leaves the store. #fail