You said it
“We have our Tilley T4’s on. And I’ll tell you it don’t get any better than this. A good woman and a great hat. When it comes down to it you can have a bad day flyfishing, and still come home with a smile on your face because you still look great in your Tilley hat. Rain, sun or wind it don’t matter. You’re prepared for whatever mother nature throws at you in your Tilley.”
Via email from Maine
'Underwear with a Grin' Travel Briefs
Two pairs will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These travel briefs 'with a grin' feature a horizontal opening that is fast to find and easy to use. They wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Horizontal 'Grin' opening that is fast to find and easy to use
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket? Sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant. It will keep its shape and appearance longer than traditional cotton.
- No special-care required, simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( .5 )
The Worst Undewear I have Ever Owned
I have been satisifed with everthing I have purchased from Tilley - except this underwear.
Although the fabric is confortable and dries much quicker than the CoolMax, the fly is an incredibly poor design. It seems that the designer is either not male or has never worn pants. I guess they call it the underwear with a grin because the joke is on you if you buy it. Of course, you can't get your money back once it leaves the store. #fail