You said it
“I’m wearing my Tilley Hat while hiking the 2,650 mile Pacific Crest Trail. I’m currently only half way done. Thanks again for being part of such an awesome company. P.S. I also rock Tilley Socks ;-)”
Tilley True Blues 5-Pocket Jean
These relaxed fit Tilley jeans are pre-shrunk and pre-washed for an aged denim feel. The fabric and waistband contain stretch, providing comfort from the first wear. Designed with an interior zippered flip-out secret pocket for security. Wash in the evening and it will dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Denim Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pre-shrunk and pre-washed for a comfortably aged denim feel
- Two front 'jean' style pockets and one coin pocket
- Back yoke detailing with two rear spade pockets
- All over double needle stitching
- Stretch waistband features contrast tape finish
- Flip-out zippered secret pocket to secure valuables
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 68% cotton for comfort, 29% polyester for durability and 3% spandex for stretch. True Blues have been pre-shrunk and pre-washed for a comfort finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Either tumble dry low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4 )
Use to be the perfect bike pants
I still order these. But now, I'll have to have the legs taken in. The older version was perfect for cycling. Now the legs are too wide.