You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Tilley Travel Blazer
This all-season Tilley blazer for men is capable of protecting from the elements and pickpockets with equal flair. Designed with eight secured pockets, all either Velcro®-sealed or zipper-closed, this classically styled blazer also has a double back vent style and just a touch more room across the back and down the arms.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish for easy spot cleaning
- Classic two-button front closure
- Three outside pockets, zippered or Velcro®-sealed for peace of mind
- One large, inside Velcro®-sealed document pocket
- Three additional inside pockets, zippered or Velcro®-sealed for security
- Just in case - an ultra-secret inside pocket for emergency funds
- Double back vent styling for ease of movement
- Fully lined for long lasting wear
- Hidden button closure at the lapel to keep out a cool breeze
- Centre back length: 30 1/2"
- Fabric made from 55% polyester and 45% wool with a stain-resistant finish.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Dry cleaning is recommended to keep this Travel Blazer at its spiffiest. Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish. In an emergency you can spot clean with warm water and hang to dry. Do not use bleach. Wrinkle-resistant and needs little or no ironing, but if you wish to touch it up, use an iron on low heat.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
I have owned this jacket for 3 years. Dress it up or down, the thing doesn't wrinkle and is incredibly comfortable. It travels 100,000 miles a year with me.