You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
Tilley Travel Blazer
This all-season Tilley blazer for men is capable of protecting from the elements and pickpockets with equal flair. Designed with eight secured pockets, all either Velcro®-sealed or zipper-closed, this classically styled blazer also has a double back vent style and just a touch more room across the back and down the arms.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish for easy spot cleaning
- Classic two-button front closure
- Three outside pockets, zippered or Velcro®-sealed for peace of mind
- One large, inside Velcro®-sealed document pocket
- Three additional inside pockets, zippered or Velcro®-sealed for security
- Just in case - an ultra-secret inside pocket for emergency funds
- Double back vent styling for ease of movement
- Fully lined for long lasting wear
- Hidden button closure at the lapel to keep out a cool breeze
- Centre back length: 30 1/2"
- Fabric made from 55% polyester and 45% wool with a stain-resistant finish.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Dry cleaning is recommended to keep this Travel Blazer at its spiffiest. Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish. In an emergency you can spot clean with warm water and hang to dry. Do not use bleach. Wrinkle-resistant and needs little or no ironing, but if you wish to touch it up, use an iron on low heat.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
I have owned this jacket for 3 years. Dress it up or down, the thing doesn't wrinkle and is incredibly comfortable. It travels 100,000 miles a year with me.