You said it
“ I first became acquainted with Tilley back in 1989 when my wife bought me my first Tilley Hat. Over the years my wardrobe of Tilley clothing has grown – shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, socks and of course more hats, ten in total. Now I am proud to say that as a participant in the Tilley Facebook Adventure Club (www.facebook.com/tilleyendurables), I am the first Canadian to have earned all five pins. Good fun and GREAT clothing.”
Ponte di Roma Women's Legging Pants
Comfortable as a legging but styled as a slim pant, these versatile Tilley knits feature a flip-out interior secret pocket for valuables.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Easily dressed up or down
- Feels like a legging, fits like a slim pant
- Flip-out interior secret pocket for valuables
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit - Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Ponte di Roma knit in Brown - 74 % polyester, 21% rayon and 5% Spandex.
- Ponte di Roma knit in Black - 65 % rayon, 30% nylon and 5% Spandex.
- Black fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric in Black has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold. Hand wash, cool. Machine dry low, remove promptly or smooth our wrinkles and hang to air-dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2 )
Loved the fit and comfort but they began to pill very soon with not so many wearings. I am trying the new ones with the different fabric content but if they don't do better, you have lost a faithful customer.
United States )