You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
Men's Anklet Sock
For those who like their socks to be barely there, the Tilley anklet sock is designed for maximum comfort with minimal coverage. Mesh panels in the side and toe provide flow-through ventilation while a spandex arch support helps to hold the sock in place.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Low odour retention
- Moisture management properties
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Spandex arch cradles your feet
- Flat toe seams
- Three-year 'All-Holes-Barred Guarantee'
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Men's shoe size 5 - 8 1/2
||Men's shoe size 9 - 12
||Men's shoe size 12 1/2 - 15
- Made from 62% Naturespun™ re-claimed high performance yarn, 36% nylon and 2% Spandex.
- Machine or hand wash. Hang to air dry where there is good ventilation. Avoid machine drying. Wash in a hotel sink, wring in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?