You said it
“I’ve been told my Tilley makes me look like Hemingway. It’s the beard, I guess. I wear it during my daily three-mile walk through the woods and fields. And as an investigative journalist and author, I’ve traveled around the world and into three war zones – Palestine during Defensive Shield, the second Intifada, Iraq with Coalition forces, and southern Sudan and Darfur.”
Coolmax® Extreme 'Underwear with a Grin' Travel Boxers
Two pairs will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These Coolmax® Extreme travel boxers 'with a grin' feature a horizontal opening that is fast to find and easy to use. They wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Horizontal 'Grin' opening that is fast to find and easy to use
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket? Sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% CoolMax® Extreme polyester fabric.
- Simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
my wife says that horizontal pouch is a secret pocket
United States )