You said it
The TH4 has endured everything from scorching sunshine for well over twenty hours a day during trips to the far north of Norway to dramatic thunderstorms in the Baltic Sea.
Tilley Ankle Socks
Designed proportionately to fit a woman's foot, this ankle sock is comfy, guaranteed hole-free for 3 years and to dry overnight virtually always. Arch support and moisture escape panels ensure a dry and comfortable fit.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Three-year `All-Holes-Barred Guarantee`
- Designed to fit a woman`s foot
- Moisture escape panel for extra breathability
- Ribbed arches cradle your feet
- Help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Alphasan to reduce odour-causing bacteria
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Women's shoe size 6 - 8 1/2
||Women's shoe size 9 - 12
- Made from 54% polypropylene (with alphasan), 42% nylon and 4% Spandex. This blended fabric gives our socks their excellent moisture wicking action, fast-drying capability, durability, and comfort in the evening.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Machine or hand wash. Air dry. Avoid machine drying. On the road? Wash them in a hotel sink, wring them in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Comfortable, thin, hand-washable
These socks wash and dry as advertised, so very suitable for an ultra-light traveler. I am not quite up to ultra-light standards, myself, but I will travel with just my two pairs of Tilley socks during the summer when I often wear sandals. These are fairly thin socks, but that is a POSITIVE in my view. I prefer thinner travel socks because they fit well under more of my shoes. I will add a gel insert to my shoes, if necessary, but not switch to thicker socks when traveling. In general, I like my shoes to do the cushioning, not my socks, so that is the perspective I bring to this review.
I find that I steal these from my travel drawer when all my (thin) performance wool workout socks are in the wash. These work very well for exercise as well as travel. I wish they came in brown and navy, too.
United States )
( 3 )
Socks are thin
I bought these for my husband thinking they would be similar to lightweight hiking socks. They are more like a liner sock; not sure he will wear them