You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
Tilley Ankle Socks
Designed proportionately to fit a man's foot, this ankle sock is comfy, guaranteed hole-free for 3 years and to dry overnight virtually always. Arch support and moisture escape panels ensure a dry and comfortable fit.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Three-year `All-Holes-Barred Guarantee`
- Designed to fit a man`s foot
- Moisture-escape panel for extra breathability
- Rib arch cradles your feet
- Help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Alphasan to reduce odour causing bacteria
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Men's shoe size 5 - 8 1/2
||Men's shoe size 9 - 12
||Men's shoe size 12 1/2 - 15
- Made from 54% polypropylene (with alphasan), 42% nylon and 4% Spandex. This blended fabric gives our socks their excellent moisture wicking action, fast-drying capability, durability, and comfort in the evening.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Machine or hand wash. Air dry. Avoid machine drying. On the road? Wash them in a hotel sink, wring them in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?