You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
Tilley Ankle Socks
Designed proportionately to fit a man's foot, this ankle sock is comfy, guaranteed hole-free for 3 years and to dry overnight virtually always. Arch support and moisture escape panels ensure a dry and comfortable fit.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Three-year `All-Holes-Barred Guarantee`
- Designed to fit a man`s foot
- Moisture-escape panel for extra breathability
- Rib arch cradles your feet
- Help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Alphasan to reduce odour causing bacteria
- Wash, wring and they will dry overnight
||Men's shoe size 5 - 8 1/2
||Men's shoe size 9 - 12
||Men's shoe size 12 1/2 - 15
- Made from 54% polypropylene (with alphasan), 42% nylon and 4% Spandex. This blended fabric gives our socks their excellent moisture wicking action, fast-drying capability, durability, and comfort in the evening.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Machine or hand wash. Air dry. Avoid machine drying. On the road? Wash them in a hotel sink, wring them in a towel, and they'll be dry in the morning.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?