You said it
“I’m wearing my Tilley Hat while hiking the 2,650 mile Pacific Crest Trail. I’m currently only half way done. Thanks again for being part of such an awesome company. P.S. I also rock Tilley Socks ;-)”
TPC Tilley Pub Cap
Three seasons of comfort. This Tilley Pub Cap has plenty of attitude! The crown can be worn in several different positions: centred in a traditional way, to the side for a "beret" look or moved to the back for yet another style. Constructed using a rain and snow resistant wool, our unique cap features discreet tuckaway ear warmers for the chillier days of winter.
NEW Grey/Black Herringbone pattern in c_change™ fabric technology from Schoeller® Switzerland.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey/Black Herringbone
Select your size
Fitting the Hat
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Weighs: 4.9 ounces
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss
- C-Change™ technology for 'temperature control' comfort
- Unique tuckaway ear warmers
- Rain and snow repellent
- The interior lining holds a secret pocket
- Crushable and packable
- Internal size adjustment device
- Grey/Black Herringbone made from 91% wool, 9% polyurethane. Made with a bonded c_change™ membrane manufactured by Schoeller® Switzerland.
- Charcoal colour made with 100% textured wool.
- The c_change™ membrane is bonded to the wool exterior and reacts to changing body temperatures. The membrane 'closes' when exposed to cold air and 'opens' in response to warmth, allowing air to escape.
- We hand-sew each Hat using very strong thread; all seams are lock-stitched so they won't unravel. All Hats are made with such care and dedication that one is as good as another.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
HERE'S WHY TILLEY HATS ARE ACKNOWLEDGED 'THE BEST IN THE WORLD.'
Your Hat is guaranteed for life (yours, mine or its) not to wear out or fall apart. We're delighted to think that yours may be passed on to the next generation!
INSURED AGAINST LOSS:
With your Hat, you'll be provided with "The Straight-Shooter's Statement of Loss of a Tilley Hat" insurance policy. The insurance is for two years, all perils, 50% deductible, and is not issued by Lloyds. We understand the anguish of losing this reliable companion, or of having your dog terminally gnaw it. Should that happen, we'll replace your late, lamented Tilley at half the current catalogue price.
TUCKAWAY EAR WARMERS?:
They neatly tuckaway inside the Hat, ready to be flipped down in cold and windy conditions.
REPELS RAIN AND SNOW:
To make the Pub Cap rain and snow repellent, we've treated the wool.
HYDROFIL® ANTI-SWEAT BAND:
Soft and comfortable, it picks up sweat from your forehead and wicks it away to your temple area where it evaporates.
Inside the crown is a good-sized pocket sealed with Velcro®. In it, carry your I.D., hotel key, $10 bill (in your case, a $20), plus 50¢ for an emergency phone call.
INTERNAL SIZE ADJUSTMENT:
Inside the rear brim is a Velcro® sizing adjuster to help ensure the best possible fit.
BUT WHAT MAY BE MOST WONDERFUL OF ALL?
Those who wear Tilleys usually have innate good taste, creative minds and uncommon intelligence. Everybody knows that! And the Hats serve to identify such people to each other - immediately.
Because of these exceptional yet shared traits, virtually always, especially in foreign countries, Tilley wearers greet each other. Friendships have been formed because of the Hat, and that can be the nicest thing of all.