You said it
“We started our 6 week African adventure with 5,895 metres walk up Mt Kilimanjaro. My oldest son Christopher and I with our two guides and porters ascended over 5 days. We climbed 5 to 7 hours a day – altitude is the biggest challenge. We were thrilled to summit at sunrise on Canada Day. We donned our Tilley Hats for the official photo and started our descent for our next adventures. Best Advice – Do the most physically challenging part of your adventure first.”
Tech Novelty Short-Sleeved Shirt
The Tilley Tech shirt, made from lightweight and quick-drying moisture wicking fabric, is ideal for warmer climates. Designed with a slightly fitted body, regular collar, short-sleeves and shirttail hem.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Plum Plaid
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Breathable lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture
- Regular collar
- Seven button placket
- Shirttail hem (wear tucked in or out)
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, fast-drying
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- The lightweight Green Mini Check fabric is made from 57% polyester and 43% nylon. The lightweight Plum Plaid fabric made from 62% polyester and 38% nylon. The fabric has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash cool. Hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?